is now available at Raipur Railway Station to serve to you hand-picked delicacies from all the popular food joints of the city. Railway food services have never been better or fresher, and we promise to deliver quality food served hot in the train for you. Book with your seat number before your train arrives the station and we shall welcome you with our sumptuous meals.
Raipur - An Industrial Centre
The capital city of Raipur was previously part of Madhya Pradesh but is now in Chhattisgarh. This is one of the major hubs of the clothing industry and attracts millions of shoppers every year. Several places of tourist's interest are located in and around Raipur. Let us look at the tourist sites around Raipur:
- Nandanvan Garden -Fifteen kilometers from Raipur, this garden is well known for its natural scenic beauty. Visit this garden located on the banks of the beautiful river of Kharun.
- Rajiv Smriti Van - A vast spread of nature conservation site located twelve kilometers away from Raipur; the Rajiv Smriti Van is 14-acre land that has been devoted to the promotion of public environmental awareness.
- Durg - Traditional folk dance forms of Paundwani and Raut Nacha make this place of rich cultural heritage a must visit for all tourists.
- Champaran - This small village located around sixty kilometres away from Raipur has huge religious significance. It is the birthplace of Vallabha Acharya, a famous saint and reformer, and attracts many tourists every year.
- Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary - A fine wildlife sanctuary located eighty-five kilometers away from Raipur.
- Dongargarh - One of the most popular pilgrim centers of Chhattisgarh, this place also houses the famous temple of Ma Bambleshwari.
Apart from these places, travellers may also visit the wildlife sanctuaries of Udanti and Sitanadi, and the ancient temples of Arang.
TravelKhana at your Service for Food Delivery in Train at Raipur Railway Station
Apart from several major cities of the country, TravelKhana
has also expanded its services for the people of Raipur. Pilgrims, travelers, residents, as well as, tourists can now benefit from the fast and reliable railway food delivery services
Order your meal online at our website or call us forty-five minutes before your train's arrival at Raipur Station. Make sure you provide correct ticket information so that we can serve your food directly at your seat! Travelers may enjoy cash on delivery payment option.
Raipur Helpline Numbers:
Raipur Railway Station: 0771-2528130 / 2528131
The rapid pace of industrial development in Raipur has led to a consequent increase in the momentum of its overall development. Religious travelers frequent this city, which is also famous for its clothing industry.