Feeling like partying this upcoming weekend? Looking for just the right place to hand out to with your friends? Wondering which one would be a nice place for partying and enjoying some really good food in Connaught Place?
Here’s list of the best 10 restaurants in cp for party that you should definitely give a shot this weekend:
- Odeon Social: When it comes to partying, there is no place better than Odeon Social. This is no doubt the trendiest place in town. With a wonderful interior decor and miniature street lamps lining the wooden walls, this is the place to head out to with your friends during the weekends. A meal for two with drinks would cost you around Rs.1600. So keep the beers pouring and swaying to the beats that Odeon Social has in store for you.
- 38 Barracks: This pub is just the right place if you want to head out for a party with your friends and enjoying some casual dining experience. With nice and comfy chairs, if you are a group of 4 it really doesn’t get better than this! A meal for would range between Rs.1000-1500 here. Totally worth the money, this is a place that is well known for its ambience.
- Ardor: If you want to party in style with some live music and you like jazz, then Ardor is the one you are looking for. Right when the evening sets in, this place totally transforms itself into one of the finest lounges in the area. If you want to keep it really classy and sophisticated, then try out Ardor once.
- Excuse me Boss: Want to dance to the tunes of Bhangra and popular Bollywood tracks, the give Excuse me Boss a shot. This place in CP is just the right place to head out to when you are in a large group. The spacious interiors and lovely European dishes make it the perfect place for partying hard when you want to unwind during the weekends with your besties.
- Pebble Street: Wondering which would be a nice place to head out to at CP when it comes to dancing and partying all night long? Then go to the Pebble Street Saturday nights where they encourage their guests to come and show their moves to the hottest Bollywood hits. Happy hours start from 4 and continue till 8 in the evening. So if you want a nice bar to enjoy some drinks at great prices, Pebble Street is the perfect choice.
- Veda: A little low on budget but want to enjoy some good Indian dishes with a few pints of beers? Then try out the awesome deals at Veda. This is a very nice place to hang out with your friends for dinner. Do try out their extensive range of dishes to tickle your taste buds. You will surely keep coming back to Veda!
- Berco’s: If Chinese and a couple of drinks are what you and your friends are craving for this Friday, then try out Berco’s. They have a wide range of authentic Chinese dishes and even a few Thai specialities too. So, if the South east Asian flavours are what you are in search of, visit Berco’s.
- The Sports Club: Want to enjoy a match on a flat screen spread across the wall with comfortable seating and pints and pints of beer and good finger food, then the Sports Club is where you should go. This is a perfect place to hang out for all the ones who love sports and know how to enjoy their drink.
- Lord of the Drinks: If you want freshly brewed beer from a microbrewery, then that is exactly what the Lord of the Drinks are offering you. Nice beer coupled with Italian, Chinese, American and Indian food, makes this one of the ideal places for a Saturday party at CP.
- Open House Restaurant: Partying does not always have to loud and buzzy. If a quiet time with your friends is what you want, then Open House Restaurant is a very good choice. Great food and a nice and homely ambience, makes it the perfect place to sit and enjoy a nice conversation your buddies.
Feel like partying with your friends over some good food? Then try out these restaurants to enjoy a great weekend!