How to Order Bulk Food Online For Group Travel in Trains, Airports and Offsites
Have you ever traveled by train and airplane in a group and needed to order bulk food for your group? For example, during a religious trip, school-college trips, weddings of friends or relatives, or long trips to an official presentation or conference with office colleagues? Yes, you must have been on such a trip at least once, because they are an important part of our life. In fact, the experience of group travel is very different from traveling alone or with a few family members.
In a typical group trip, we travel with tens or hundreds of people, where the experiences are very different and new. At the same time, for the organizers of such trips, they are no less than trials and sometimes become headaches or nightmares. Perhaps the most important challenge of such trips is taking care of people’s food and drink choices during the trip.
On such trips, people of all ages and faiths travel together, which means different food choices. If we talk about their food, some like sweets, some like to drink, some are vegetarian and some are non-vegetarian. If that’s not enough, some people are Jains and want to order Jain food on the train. For group tours, everyone is looking for a reliable partner who can provide fresh and hygienic food to different types of people according to their needs and choices. What better option than choosing one of the IRCTC – Travelkhana authorized dining partners for your group travel? Travelkhana has been delivering group food orders to various types of travel groups for over 12 years.
How to Order Bulk Food on Trains?
Travelkhana accepts food group orders and offers special food deliveries on train services:
- A group of pilgrims
- A group of students and teachers on study tours
- A group of people traveling for a family reunion/wedding
- Business groups
- Jain food for the Jain community
- Armed Forces, Retired or Government organizations
Order Bulk Food for large groups on trains, Airports and offsites is very simple and understandable.
Follow these instructions to complete your booking.
- Visit Travelkhana‘s group booking page.
- Fill out the “Bulk Food Enquiry Form” with your information.
- You will get a callback from one of the representatives of Travelkhana.
- Tell us everything about your needs, such as food choice, travel date, number of passengers, etc.
- You have successfully placed your group order.
Things to keep in mind when ordering group meals on the train, at airports, and offsites.
Although ordering group meals on trains is easy, there are a few important things to keep in mind to avoid problems.
- The order must be booked at least 2 days before the trip. In addition, 50 percent of the total reservation amount must be paid in advance. The remaining 50 percent can be paid after acceptance of the order.
- It is possible to change the reservation of a group meal order at the latest one day before the delivery.
- For bulk orders, you need to book a minimum order of 2000 rupees.
- If for any reason, such as internet connection issues, you cannot order a group meal on the train from the Travelkhana app or website, you can directly place the order by calling 8800313131.
- Before placing your food order, go through the menu in detail. It is best to look for nutritious meals on the train.
How does Travelkhana ensure safe food delivery for group travelers?
- Your train may stop at the platform for 5 or 10 minutes. The food delivery boys will be on the platform before your train arrives and will deliver the food to your seat without missing an order.
- Delivery boys are appointed according to the number of orders and the stopping time of the train, so that their food parcels are delivered to each passenger.
- The quality, cleanliness, packaging and nutritional value of the food are checked by a special team before the food is delivered.
If in such a situation you are planning to organize group travel in the coming days or you are traveling with a travel group that is planning a group travel plan, you can leave the worry about ordering bulk food for the train and enjoy your trip to the fullest. Because to make the journey enjoyable, Travelkhana has started delivering food in trains, Airports and offsites through which the passengers can fully enjoy the hospitality from now on.