A nice way to enjoy some quality family time is to go out for a meal together- may it be a sumptuous lunch on a Sunday afternoon or a nice dinner on Saturday night. When it comes to these family night outs, ambience is of key importance.
Well, if want to have a nice time with your family over some good quality food, then try out these best 10 restaurants in cp for family:
- Parikrama: Well, if you want to take your kids for a real treat then go to Parikrama. This 240ft tall restaurant is a revolving one and that view that is offers of the city, is surely something to witness. North Indian, Chinese or Mughlai- you name it and they have a variety of dishes so that all your family members can enjoy the cuisines of their choice. Parikrama is one the best places to visit with family.
- Berco’s: Feel like eating some Chinese food? Berco’s is a great place to go to if you want to try out some authentic Chinese dishes made in their traditional way and with only fresh ingredients. Quality is very important and Berco’s focuses on that. You can try out a few Thai dishes here as well. If you want to keep the dinner a light one, then this is a very good choice.
- Ambrosia Bliss: This is another restaurant that offers you a wide range of dishes to pick from. If your kid wants pasta, you can have pasta; if you feel like having some nice and rich Mughali khana, then you can have that too. Their excellent spread of dishes, makes Ambrosia Bliss a particular favourite amongst all those who want to spend some time with their family, over good food.
- Mother India: If you want to gorge in some delicious Indian dishes of wide varieties, then Mother India is just perfect. From Gujarati to North Indian dishes you will find a wide range of platters to choose from here. The ethnic decor of the interiors is an added attraction. A meal for two would cost you around Rs.1500.
- The Host: Want to take a trip down the memory lane? Then you can enjoy some quality dining at the Host. They have lovely pictures of old CP covering the interiors of this place which are a treat to watch. And not to mention the food is excellent over here. You can try out some really nice Indian dishes here. So, if you and your family are all in for a nostalgia trip with food and pictures, then this place is the ideal one.
- Fuji: If you and your family want to try out some really cool Japanese dishes, then this new haunt called Fiji at Connaught Place is the one where you should go. They have a wide range of exclusively Japanese dishes, which does not get more authentic than this. Though a new one in town, it has already garnered a positive reputation for itself. So if you are in the mood for some fun and really tasty Japanese dishes, Fuji is definitely worth a shot.
- G.T Road: Do you feel like choosing from a spread of dishes from the different regions of India? G.T Road offers you what they call a gastronomical journey and from one part of India to another. If a mixture of food and varied cultures is what you and your family wants to enjoy then G.T. Road is a really good choice.
- Zaffran: If a quiet and cosy ambience is what you want to enjoy along with some really delicious north Indian food, then Zaffran is just the right place. They also have a nice rooftop where you can enjoy a quality time with your family members over an exclusive range of Indian dishes.
- Barbeque Nation: One of the most celebrated chain of restaurants is where you can head out to at CP. You can go for their buffet option as well which has a wide variety of dishes to choose from. This is just the right place for a fun family dine out.
- The Spice Route: Want to treat your family to some luxury and fine dining? Then take them to the Spice Route to choose from a wide variety of excellent Indian dishes that are bound to leave your taste buds satisfied.
Dining with family is fun and if you want to ensure that it is one of best dine outs that you have with your family, then do try out the above-mentioned restaurants.